ARCHIVED: On the Shakespeare and Jewel systems, how do I check my quota?
Note: UITS is replacing the Shakespeare and Jewel systems with a new email environment called Cyrus mail. For information about the new system, see the Knowledge Base document What is Cyrus mail? On the new system, you can access your mail via IU Webmail or a desktop client, but not via Pine. For more information about your email options, see the Knowledge Base document ARCHIVED: If I used Pine on the Shakespeare or Jewel systems, what do I need to know about the recent email upgrade?
For an explanation of quotas on your Shakespeare or Jewel account, see the Knowledge Base document ARCHIVED: On the Shakespeare and Jewel systems, what are IMAP and local quotas?
- IU Webmail: The simplest way to check your IMAP quota usage is to access your Shakespeare or Jewel account through IU Webmail at:
- Telnet: You can also access your Shakespeare or
Jewel account via telnet and check your quota usage. To
check your account quota, connect to your account and follow these
In Pine, from the Main Menu, press
!(the exclamation point) to exit to the Unix shell.
- At the Unix prompt, enter
To return to Pine, at the Unix prompt, enter
This is document baau in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2008-11-01.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.