Why am I having trouble logging into Microsoft SharePoint at IU?
If you have trouble with SharePoint at login, try the following:
- Be sure you are logging in using the following format:
- If you haven't already, run the UITS SharePoint Assistant.
- Check to see if you are using a supported browser and if it is configured properly. See How do I configure my browser to access SharePoint at IU?
- By default, Firefox and Chrome in Mac OS X cannot successfully authenticate to the SharePoint servers. See How can I use SharePoint on OS X?
- For Windows, enable NTLMv2 on your computer. See What is the tool that disables LM/NTLMv1, and where can I get it?
- Change your passphrase.
For help, contact your campus Support Center.
This is document bait in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-02-03.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.