How can I add another IU email address to my IU Box account settings?
By default, Box treats different email addresses as separate Box accounts. You can associate multiple Indiana University email addresses with one Box account to ensure that whichever of your IU email addresses people share content with, you can access that content in one place. To add another IU email address to your IU Box account settings:
- While logged into your Box account, click the account name in the upper right. Select from the pull-down menu.
- On the tab, under "Login and Email Addresses", click .
- Add the alternate address, and then click .
- You will receive an email request to verify the new email address.
Note:Before you click the link, make sure you’re logged into Box in your default browser.
For help, contact your campus Support Center.
This is document bdba in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-06-15 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.