On this page:
- About Taskstream
- Getting started with Taskstream at IU
- Using Taskstream in Canvas
- For program coordinators
Getting started with Taskstream at IU
- Creating a Taskstream account via Canvas
- In Taskstream, how do I set or change my password?
- Logging into Taskstream
- How do I self-enroll in a Taskstream program?
- In Taskstream, how can I create a portfolio or website?
- In Taskstream, how do I submit my web folio to a Directed Response Folio?
- How can I keep my Taskstream account and portfolios after I graduate or leave IUPUI?
Using Taskstream in Canvas
- In Canvas, how do I create a Taskstream assignment?
- In Canvas, how do I submit a Taskstream assignment?
- How can I submit a Taskstream web folio to a Canvas assignment?
- In Canvas, how do I evaluate a Taskstream assignment?
For program coordinators
- As a program coordinator, which account should I use to create my Taskstream Directed Response Folio program?
- How do I map Canvas courses to Taskstream DRF requirements?
- As a program coordinator, how can I add my program's standards to the Taskstream standards database?
- In Taskstream, how can I create a custom web folio template and share it with my students?
This is document bfub in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-04-21 17:48:21.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.