Unified Messaging Service (voice mail)
The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
Note: The following applies only to traditional phones. If your traditional phone has been replaced by the UniCom service (using Lync and/or a USB or IP phone), see UniCom.
- Unified Messaging Service (UMS)
- Controlling what information you hear when you call UMS to listen to your messages
- Checking your email in UMS
- Checking your voice mail in UMS
- Forwarding a UMS voice mail message
- Getting started with UMS for IUB or IUPUI campus housing residents
- Getting started with UMS for IUB or IUPUI faculty and staff
- Telephone numbers for UMS
- UMS voice mail quick-reference guide
- Using UMS from off campus
Last modified on August 06, 2013.