Podcasting at IU
The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
Podcasting services at IU
- Summary comparison of IU podcasting services
- Where can I learn more about podcasting at IU?
- Podcasting initiatives (UITS project page)
- How do I request an account on the IU Podcast Portal?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I subscribe and listen to podcasts?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I create a new podcast?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I edit or delete a podcast episode?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, where do I administer my podcasts?
- How much storage space do I have on the IU Podcast Portal?
- What file formats does the IU Podcast Portal support?
- On the IU Podcast Portal, what is the recommended size for podcast artwork?
- How long will my podcast remain available on the IU Podcast Portal?
- How can I get help or report a problem with the IU Podcast Portal?
- What are the minimum system requirements for using the IU Podcast Portal?
- In iTunes U, how do I edit my course site?
- In iTunes U, how do I let students upload content to my course site?
- What file formats does iTunes U support?
- Information about tabs in iTunes U
Note: For policy information on podcast content at Indiana University, refer to University Information Policy Office (UIPO) University-wide IT Policies. In particular, see Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources.
Last modified on October 21, 2011.