Computer hardware basics
The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- ComputerGuide: Deals by vendor, recommendations, and common questions
- At IUB and IUPUI, where can I buy used computers and other equipment?
Hardware on campus
- Where can I find lists of available software and hardware in the IU STCs and RTCs?
- How do I find open seating in the UITS STCs or computing labs?
- About printing at IUPUI
- In the IUB STCs, what do I need to know about color printing?
- In IUB campus housing, using Windows, how do I connect to my RTC's network printer?
- In IUB campus housing, using Mac OS X, how do I connect to my RTC's network printer?
- At IUB, what special equipment is available from the Wells Library?
Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
- At IU, where can I get my computer hardware repaired?
- Where can I find information about graduate student laptop recommendations and support in the Kelley School of Business?
- At IU, how should my department dispose of old computer equipment?
Last modified on July 29, 2013.