ARCHIVED: Where can I find US tax forms on the web?

This content has been archived, and is no longer maintained by Indiana University. Information here may no longer be accurate, and links may no longer be available or reliable.

You can retrieve US tax forms and instructions online from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at:,,id=97817,00.html

This is document aedt in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2018-01-18 09:16:32.