ARCHIVED: What is GreekNet, and how can I get my Greek house connected to it?
The fees for this service are borne by each Greek house. If your GreekNet service is disconnected, you will need to contact your chapter president.
To start the process of setting up a GreekNet connection, a
representative of the Greek house who is authorized to act in an
official capacity should send email to
email@example.com, noting the following:
- Nature of the request (getting a GreekNet connection)
- Name and address of the organization seeking the connection
- Name, phone number, and email address of the representative authorized to make the request and to deal with UITS for the duration of the process
UITS staff will contact the representative about scheduling an appointment with a UITS installation coordinator. The coordinator will outline the steps necessary to allow for a connection to be established, and arrange a site visit to identify an acceptable location for the networking equipment and external wiring connection.
This is document agpg in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-05-03.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.