ARCHIVED: In Microsoft Outlook, how do I delete an attachment without deleting the message?
- Launch Outlook, and from the Inbox, open the message containing the attachment you want to delete.
- Right-click the attachment, and from the resulting contextual menu, select or .
- When you close the message, you'll be prompted to save your changes; click .
This is document aisu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2012-11-16 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.