ARCHIVED: At IU, what is Computational Biology?
Computational Biology, part of the Research Technologies (RT) division of UITS, supports researchers who do biological computing, particularly in the areas of genomics, cell biology, and molecular biology. UITS provides application support, technical support, and software development support.
- Application support includes testing and licensing of software that is broadly useful across academic departments that analyze molecular data including biology, medicine, and anthropology.
- Technical support includes consulting with regard to data management and choice of algorithms and statistical methods of data analysis.
- Software development includes investment of time assisting researchers developing software that poses challenges for which they lack resources to complete in a timely fashion.
Contact Computational Biology
This is document aptx in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-09-15 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.