Whom to contact with complaints, concerns, or compliments about information technology at IU

If you have a complaint, concern, or compliment regarding information technology at Indiana University, first contact your campus Support Center. If your campus Support Center is unable to address the issue, consultants will escalate it for you to the appropriate service manager or director.

After this, if you feel the issue could not be resolved to your satisfaction, or that your concerns weren't adequately heard, email itombuds@iu.edu. This email address is monitored by a senior representative in the Office of the Vice President for Information Technology (OVPIT).

This is document augi in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2024-05-23 12:35:54.