Using Oncourse Syllabus, how do I print my syllabus?
Oncourse will be retired and placed in read-only mode on August 31, 2016. No fall 2016 courses will be taught in Oncourse; find your courses in Canvas. For details about the retirement timeline, transitioning Oncourse activities to Canvas and other platforms, and preserving your Oncourse content, see About the Oncourse retirement.
To create a printable version of your syllabus and print it:
- In your site's menubar, click .
- To view a printable version of the page, at the top, click the icon.
- While viewing the printable version, click .
- Your browser's print dialog box will appear. Adjust your print settings as needed, and then click .
This is document avbn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-06-26 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.