ARCHIVED: Using Oncourse Syllabus, how do I print my syllabus?
Oncourse is retired and will be fully decommissioned on September 1, 2017. Beginning in September, you will no longer be able to log in, and your data will not be recoverable, except gradebook data for grade disputes. To avoid data loss, download or migrate all data you wish to keep before August 31, 2017. For details, see About the Oncourse retirement.
To create a printable version of your syllabus and print it:
- In your site's menubar, click .
- To view a printable version of the page, at the top, click the icon.
- While viewing the printable version, click .
- Your browser's print dialog box will appear. Adjust your print settings as needed, and then click .
This is document avbn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 11:11:15.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.