ARCHIVED: Using Oncourse Syllabus, how do I print my syllabus?
Oncourse was retired and placed in read-only mode on August 31, 2016. No fall 2016 courses will be taught in Oncourse; find your courses in Canvas. For details about transitioning Oncourse activities to Canvas and other platforms and preserving your Oncourse content, see About the Oncourse retirement.
To create a printable version of your syllabus and print it:
- In your site's menubar, click .
- To view a printable version of the page, at the top, click the icon.
- While viewing the printable version, click .
- Your browser's print dialog box will appear. Adjust your print settings as needed, and then click .
This is document avbn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 11:11:15.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.