Using Oncourse Wiki, how do I save my page in Word or PDF format?
Oncourse is retired and will be fully decommissioned on September 1, 2017. Beginning in September, you will no longer be able to log in, and your data will not be recoverable, except gradebook data for grade disputes. To avoid data loss, download or migrate all data you wish to keep before August 31, 2017. For details, see About the Oncourse retirement.
To save your wiki page in Word or PDF format:
- From the menubar, click .
- Navigate to your wiki page, and then, at the top, click .
- Next to "Views and Feeds", click the appropriate icon to export a Microsoft Word or PDF version of your wiki page. Save the file as desired.
This is document avbo in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-17 16:14:16.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.