What is AskIU?
AskIU is a general information question-and-answer service provided by the IU Contact Centers. Send your questions via the AskIU email form or by instant message using UniCom/Lync, or go to Ask Questions (AskIU) in One.IU; answers are sent by email. AskIU is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday 10am-6:30pm, and is closed on holidays.
AskIU covers all IU campuses. Please make sure your question indicates which campus you're requesting information about.
Typical questions answered by AskIU:
- I'm interested in attending your school. How do I get started with an application?
- How can I request an official transcript for classes taken at IU South Bend?
- I'm interested in a Bachelor's degree in business. Are there any programs near Madison, Indiana?
- When can I register for my classes for the Spring term?
- When is Spring Break?
- What movies are they showing at the IMU this month?
- Where can I go to print something on the IUPUI campus?
- I'm researching your university for a class project. When was the University founded and what else can you tell me about IU's history?
- What are the Degree Requirements for the Master of Library Science?
- How do I order season tickets for IU Basketball?
- I lost my Campus Access Card. How do I get a new one?
- I am a professor of Pharmacology. How can I apply to join your faculty?
This is document ayec in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-03-24.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.