In IUCAT, how do I search only for materials on my campus?
To limit IUCAT search results to materials held on your campus, use one of the following methods.
On this page:
Changing your location
- In the upper left of the main IUCAT screen, click Note:Select a campus before typing your search terms; otherwise, the terms you entered into the search box will be lost.
, and select the campus you wish to search.
- You'll return to the main IUCAT search screen, and the campus you selected will appear in the upper left. Any search you perform will now be limited to that campus until you do one of the following:
- Change the location again, as described above.
- Click below the search box.
- Exit and re-enter IUCAT.
- On either the left side of the IUCAT search results screen or the right side of the advanced search screen, click the facet.
- From the list that appears, click the campus you want to search. You'll see the campus you select appear below the search box, along with any other limits you use.
- The next search you perform will be limited to the campus you selected; however, clicking or after your search will return you to the default all-campus search.
This is document bdmn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-09 14:45:02.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.