At IU, how can I publish on the web?
You have three options for publishing on Indiana University's web space:
- Create an individual home page. Students, faculty, and staff at all IU campuses are eligible for accounts on Mercury, which serves individual web pages on Pages (
pages.iu.edu). For more, see At IU, what is Pages, and how can I publish a web page there?
- Create a departmental or organizational home page. Any university-affiliated department, group, or organization may request an account on the university web server for the purpose of publishing information about the services they offer to the IU community. Students wishing to use these servers to publish university-related material may request an account if they have a faculty sponsor. For more, see At IU, who can have an account on Webserve, and how do I get one? or visit the IU Webmaster home page.
- Create a page on another server and request that the page be linked on the IU web space. Some departments, organizations, or individuals may choose to run their own web servers. To request that a link for a web page hosted on a non-UITS web server be added to the main IU pages, use the IU comment form. To request that a link to your page be added to the IUB pages, contact the IUB Web Team.
This is document adbs in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-05-17 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.