If you have problems with classroom multimedia equipment at IUB

For Classroom Technology Services (CTS) support hours, see Classroom Technology Services.

To report problems with multimedia equipment in a classroom, call Learning Spaces Support (CTS) at 812-855-8765, send mail to clastech@indiana.edu, or fill out the Report a Classroom Technology Issue form.

To learn about specific learning spaces at Indiana University, see Search the IU Classroom Database.

This is document aghz in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2020-08-27 11:20:48.