Streaming audio and video over the web at IU
Indiana University currently supports streaming videos in the MPEG-4 format. For more, see Collaboration Technologies' Video Streaming.
Getting an account on the streaming server
You must have an account on Webserve before you can have access to the streaming server. To create a streaming account:
- Using your personal username and passphrase, login to the Web Account Management System.
- Click .
- Next to your group account name, find the row that says "Streaming", and click .
- Fill out the form and click .
The request can take up to three business days to process. You will be notified via email when it is created.
Streaming video live
To make arrangements for streaming live events, contact Videoconferencing Support.
This is document agyg in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-04-03.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.