At IU, how do I access the SDA?
Methods available for transferring data to and from the Indiana University Scholarly Data Archive (SDA) include Hierarchical Storage Interface (HSI), secure FTP (SFTP), secure copy (SCP),
https (via a web browser), and the IU Cyberinfrastructure Gateway (CI Gateway). For instructions, see:
- At IU, how do I use HSI to access my SDA account?
- At IU, how do I use SFTP or SCP to access my SDA account?
- At IU, how do I use the Scholarly Data Archive web interface?
- How do I use the IU Cyberinfrastructure Gateway to transfer data?
Read-only access is available via CIFS/Samba; see At IU, how do I access the SDA via Samba?
This is document aiyr in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-11-21 16:00:57.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.