ARCHIVED: About CampusAccess cards at IUB (Retired)

This content has been archived, and is no longer maintained by Indiana University. Information here may no longer be accurate, and links may no longer be available or reliable.

Campus cards, including CampusAccess, Jagtag, UCard, and others, have been replaced by CrimsonCard, the new official photo ID card for all IU campuses.

This is document akol in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2023-03-27 14:54:58.