ARCHIVED: UITS Support Center walk-in locations and services
For more about walk-in support, see How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
The Support Center in Bloomington has two walk-in locations:
- Information Commons (IC): First floor of the Herman B Wells Library; Monday-Thursday 8am-midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday noon-5pm, and Sunday noon-midnight.
- Indiana Memorial Union (IMU) M089: Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm
Additionally, the walk-in location in the IC offers the following services for a fee:
- Software purchases
- Operating system installation
- Boot Camp installation
- File backup
- Print allotment purchases
The UITS Support Center walk-in location in the Learning Commons in Bloomington accepts cash, checks, departmental billing, or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and JCB). Credit card payments are accepted only from the person to whom the card was issued, and personal checks are accepted only from the person whose name is on the check. Payments via bursar billing or CampusAccess cards are not accepted.
The Support Center in Indianapolis has a walk-in location in the Informatics and Communications Technology Complex, room IT 129. It is open Monday-Thursday 8am-9pm, Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-3pm, and Sunday noon-4pm. On weekdays when classes are not in session, it is open 8am-5pm. It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays when classes are not in session, Saturdays and Sundays of holiday weekends, and some holidays.
The walk-in location at IUPUI offers the following services:
- New account generation (including sponsored accounts)
- Password changes
- Email troubleshooting
- General software/hardware help (though carry-in service will be available in the future, consultants cannot at this time work on computers)
This is document allx in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-05-08 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.