What should I do if I've forgotten or lost my IU Authorization Code or departmental calling card?
If you've simply forgotten your Authorization Code for international phone calls, but no physical record of the code has been compromised, you can email the Communications Convergence team to retrieve your code, or call them at 812-856-2287 (IU Bloomington) or 317-274-3004 (IUPUI).
However, if your departmental calling card or any physical record of your Authorization Code is lost or stolen, notify the appropriate personnel immediately.
- During business hours:
- IU Bloomington: 812-855-2111
- IUPUI: 317-274-3004
- IUPU Columbus: 812-375-7555
- IU Kokomo: 765-455-9315
- IU South Bend: 574-520-5555
- During non-business hours (for calling cards only):
- Qwest Customer Service: 800-860-1020
It is UITS policy to immediately cancel an Authorization Code or departmental calling card and issue a replacement when any charges associated with these services are disputed.
This is document alwr in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-05-13.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.