At IU, what is the Research Technologies division of UITS?
The Research Technologies division of UITS provides the robust, reliable supercomputing and storage systems, advanced media and interactive visualization technologies, widely used scientific, analytical, and bioinformatics applications, and proven professional training, consultation, and support services that embody the core of Indiana University's advanced scholarly and artistic cyberinfrastructure, thereby enabling enhanced productivity and discovery in research computing, and amplifying the talents of local and national researchers.
For more about Research Technologies systems and services, see:
- At IU, what research computing services are available?
- Where can I get help using IU's supercomputers?
- What systems and services does UITS Research Technologies provide for researchers working with data containing HIPAA-regulated PHI?
- At IU, how do I get help securely processing, storing, and sharing HIPAA-regulated data?
This is document aoww in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-10-27 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.