In Oncourse Tests & Surveys, how do I export assessments?
You can export an assessment for use in another IMS QTI-compatible application. For more on the IMS QTI specification, see the IMS Global Learning Consortium.
To export an assessment from Tests & Surveys:
- In the menubar of the relevant site, click .
- On the "Assessments" page, under "Unpublished Assessments", next to the title of the assessment you want to export, click , and then click .
- Next to "Choose export type:", select either
If you're going to import this file into a Canvas site, select the How do I import Quizzes from QTI packages?option. For more, see
or , and click . You'll be prompted to open or save the export file.
This is document aqys in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-22 15:07:05.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.