Oncourse My Workspace: Overview
What it does
My Workspace is an individual online worksite that functions as a private workspace for each user. When you log in, you will automatically open My Workspace, which will display the Message of the Day and My Workspace Information boxes. By default, these boxes contain announcements and information from the system administrator.
Features: In My Workspace, you can perform various tasks, including:
- Posting files in your own private Resources tool
- Viewing an integrated Calendar for all sites in which you participate
- Viewing announcements from all your sites
- Creating your own private Calendar items
- Viewing a list of all sites you belong to in Worksite Setup
- Revising sites you own by adding users or changing tools
- Choosing how you would like to be notified of new or changed items on sites you belong to in the Preferences tool
- Adding yourself to publicly joinable sites with the Membership tool
- Accessing IU eTexts from current and former classes in the Courseload eText Archive
Things to consider
- In My Workspace, you can print a PDF file of all your Calendar events for the day, week, or month.
- You can save drafts or backup copies of work in progress in My Workspace Resources.
- You can revise the title and frame height of the My Workspace Information box by clicking the icon ( ).
- Only a system administrator can modify the contents of the Message of the Day box, but you can customize how announcements will be displayed in the window. To do so, click under "Message of the Day".
For help documentation about My Workspace, see My Workspace.
This is document aqzy in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-04-18 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.