On this page:
- IU eTexts resources for faculty and staff
- Setting up and reading eTexts in Canvas
email@example.com. For more, see, Searching the IU eTexts Catalog.
Under specific circumstances, students may choose to opt out of the IU eTexts fees for any class using IU eTexts titles. For more, see May I opt out of the IU eTexts requirement?
IU eTexts resources for faculty and staff
IU eTexts is an IU-created initiative wherein Indiana University has partnered with publishers to offer licensed access to their titles digitally, at a significant discount. For more, see below or visit IU eTexts.
About IU eTexts
Searching for and adopting IU eTexts
- Searching the IU eTexts Catalog
- When considering materials for my course, what accessibility questions should I ask a publisher?
- Adopting IU eTexts as an IU faculty member
- Adopting IU eTexts as an IU eTexts Coordinator
- Adopting open educational resources or faculty-produced IU eTexts
- Tracking an IU eTexts eDoc
- Troubleshooting the IU eTexts adoption workflow
Setting up and reading eTexts in Canvas
- Reading IU eTexts on Unizin Engage
- Using Pearson MyLab and Mastering and Pearson MyLabsPlus in Canvas
- In Canvas, how do I get started with Cengage MindLinks?
- In Canvas, how do I get started with McGraw-Hill Campus Connect?
- About InQuizitive
This is document bfbn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-01-12 12:42:34.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.