At IU, how do I report a problem with Variations?

Variations is being retired, and sound recordings are moving to Media Collections Online. For more, see Variations Retirement FAQ.

To report a problem with Variations at Indiana University, contact Variations technical support.

This is document arqu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-30 12:20:06.

Contact us

For help or to comment, email the UITS Support Center.