ARCHIVED: Using Oncourse Resources, how do I make items publicly accessible?
When you use the Resources tool to upload an item, you can choose to keep that item accessible only to members of your site, or you can choose to make the item publicly viewable. The latter option allows you to share an item with the participants of another site.
To allow people outside your site to see an item in your Resources:
- Click to access your personal items, or click a site tab to access items there.
- In the menubar, click .
- Next to the folder or file you wish to make public, from the menu, choose .
- Under "Availability and Access", select or, for folders, .
- Click .
After you've made your files publicly viewable, you can access and share them via the web. To find the public URL for a file in Resources, see ARCHIVED: Finding the URL of a Resources item.
Note: You can make files and folders public in Resources while you're uploading an item, or later, after it's uploaded. For more information, see Resources.
This is document atkh in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 11:07:26.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.