Find out if someone has completed the Acceptable Use Agreement

To find out if a given individual has completed the Acceptable Use Agreement and thus may be given access to institutional data:

  1. Go to Verify Acceptable Use Agreement Completion in One.IU, and click Start.

  2. In the box below "Enter a username to view the status of the Acceptable Use Agreement-Access to Institutional Data and Information Technology Resources:", type the employee's username, and then click Check Status.

This is document azct in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2019-01-08 15:35:04.

Contact us

For help or to comment, email the UITS Support Center.