ARCHIVED: In OWA, how do I disable or enable conversation view?
Note: Conversation view is only available in the Premium interface of OWA.
In Outlook Web App (OWA), conversation view groups email messages into conversations based on the subject of the message. Conversation view is enabled by default for every mail folder in your mailbox. You can disable it, but you will need to disable it on each folder separately; there is no option to disable the setting on multiple folders. To disable or enable conversation view:
- In the left column of OWA, click the folder for which you want to modify conversation view.
- In the right window, below the "New" option, click the drop-down arrow next to "Arrange by:".
- At the bottom of the menu, to disable the option, uncheck , or to enable it, check this box.
- Repeat all the steps above for every folder for which you want to disable or enable conversation view.
This is document azwv in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2012-11-16 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.