At IU, what is the Student Outreach program?
The Student Outreach program at Indiana University is intended to help faculty and students become more personally comfortable with many of the new and most popular UITS technology services, e.g., IUanyWare, AskIU, One.IU, and Box.
On faculty or staff request, the Student Outreach program can arrange the following:
- Concise presentations to classes
- Partnerships with academic departments for special events, meetings, and consulting hours
- Participation in student-focused events (e.g., orientation, welcome week activities, preparation for courses that require technology)
- Tabling events
- Presentations or hosting special programs at living-learning centers or residence halls
- Face-to-face encounters with students at the times and locations where they are more likely to need help (e.g., libraries, study areas, bus stops)
- Outreach to student organizations (undergraduate and graduate groups)
For help, contact UITS Student Outreach at 812-855-9797 or
This is document bdmk in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-12-15 15:46:33.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.