At IU, how do I update my Box profile information?
At Indiana University, to update the information in your Box profile, including your name, profile picture, job title, website URL, and phone number:
- Log into Box at IU with your IU username and passphrase.
- In the top right corner, click the account name, and then select .
- From the menubar at the top, select .
- On your "User Profile" page, you can:
- Update your name: Click inside the Note:Your name is the one piece of information that is required for your Box profile. The name you enter here is displayed throughout the Box system.
text box to enter changes.
- Update your profile picture:
- Click or to upload a profile picture from your computer.
If your browser prompts you for permission to share your camera with the Box at IU application, select the device you prefer from thedrop-down menu, and then click .
In the "Take a photo from Webcam" box, the square on the left will contain your camera's display. To take your picture, click. A preview photo will be displayed in the square on the right. Click again to try again, or click to accept your new profile picture.
to take a new photo of yourself using
your computer's camera.
- Click to remove the current profile picture.
- Add or edit your website URL, job title, phone number, or address: Click inside the appropriate text boxes to enter or edit the information in these optional fields.
- Update your name: Click inside the
- To save your changes, click .
To return to your files, in the top left, click the IU logo.
This is document bduf in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-11-16 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.