What services do the Contact Centers offer?
The Contact Centers at Indiana University provide general campus information via phone and email. Information and services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These centers also maintain the campus directories.
Services offered by the Contact Centers at IU Bloomington (812-855-4848) and IUPUI (317-274-5555) include:
- Academic calendar information
- After-hour telephone and cable television repair
- Area codes
- Building addresses
- Building code explanations
- Campus cable television monitoring
- Conference calls: Operator assisted, Meet Me, Meet Me 800
- Department telephone numbers
- Dialing instructions
- Directions (e.g., to a building or to campus)
- Directory assistance
- Email addresses
- Emergency response services
- Events information (e.g., athletic events, entertainment, or upcoming functions)
- General information
- International, country, and city codes
- Local business telephone numbers
- Telephone numbers of faculty, staff, and students in campus housing
- Voice mail assistance
- Web addresses
This is document alxd in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-09-30.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.