ARCHIVED: Oncourse portfolio environment: Help contents
The Oncourse portfolio environment is a suite of tools that allows faculty and administrators to guide students through the process of creating learning, assessment, and presentation portfolios. ARCHIVED: More...
- Using Matrices
- Attaching a File to a Matrix
- Using Presentations
- Creating a Public Folder
- Adding Links
General portfolio functions
- ARCHIVED: Getting started with the portfolio environment
- ARCHIVED: Previewing a portfolio form
- ARCHIVED: Maintaining the portfolio site roster
- ARCHIVED: Changing permissions for a tool
Specific portfolio tools
- ARCHIVED: Evaluations
- ARCHIVED: Form Builder
- ARCHIVED: Forms
- ARCHIVED: Glossary
- ARCHIVED: Matrices
- ARCHIVED: Presentation Maker
This is document arij in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 10:57:25.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.