Oncourse portfolio environment: Help contents
The Oncourse portfolio environment is a suite of tools that allows faculty and administrators to guide students through the process of creating learning, assessment, and presentation portfolios. More...
- Using Matrices
- Attaching a File to a Matrix
- Using Presentations
- Creating a Public Folder
- Adding Links
General portfolio functions
- Getting started with the portfolio environment
- Previewing a portfolio form
- Maintaining the portfolio site roster
- Changing permissions for a tool
Specific portfolio tools
This is document arij in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-12-15 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.