What is SharePoint Online?
SharePoint was retired on December 5th, 2016, with SharePoint Online as its replacement. If you are a SharePoint site owner whose site has been disabled, you can visit SharePoint Standard Farm Migration to request an extension/re-enable. SharePoint will be permanently disabled no later than June 2nd, 2016.
SharePoint Online is a cloud based, university-wide service, providing sites for team collaboration and content management.
The platform includes the following features and capabilities:
- Collaboration and online content management
- Document repositories to store, track changes in, and expire documents based on defined policies
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office applications
- Centralized search that is secure and context-aware, and permits granular control
- Online document management providing easy collaboration and a centralized search
- Social computing tools that allow communities to work together using wikis, blogs, and RSS feeds
This is document axpg in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-02-02 13:12:37.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.