At Indiana University, the following policies govern use of the WCMS (Web Content Management System):
- Faculty and staff at schools, departments, divisions, or units on any campus may use the WCMS to publish a website related to IU's mission, work, or research.
- Student groups may publish websites with appropriate oversight of an administrative sponsor (faculty or staff).
- Site content must adhere to policies established by the University Information Policy Office (UIPO).
- Site must meet IU Brand Guidelines for electronic media.
- Site must meet accessibility, visual design, content, and navigation guidelines outlined by IU Brand Guidelines for websites.
- Acquiring a Webserve account is the responsibility of the school, department, division, or unit.
- Publishing to Webserve is the responsibility of the school, department, division, or unit.
- Procuring, securing, and maintaining a departmental web server is the department's responsibility.
- Requesting a departmental domain, sub-domain, or designer domain name is the responsibility of the school, department, division, or unit.
This is document azyj in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-03-28 13:27:57.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.