Web pages and central hosting at IU
On this page:
- General information
- Pages (individual web pages)
- Webserve (university web pages)
Two main types of web pages exist at Indiana University:
Individual web pages: Hosted on Mercury, Pages is for an individual's professional, research, instructional, or academic web content and uses the URL
pages.iu.edu. You should not use Pages to share hobbies, family information, and favorite entertainment links or other purely personal content.
University web pages: Webserve is for official IU business related to your organizational unit, approved professional organization, or registered student group. Webserve uses the URLs
www.iue.edu. Accounts on Webserve have access to subservices and utilities not available through Pages.
Pages (individual web pages)
- At IU, what is Pages, and how can I publish a web page there?
- At IU, what is Mercury?
- What is spinweb?
Webserve (university web pages)
- At IU, what is Webserve?
- At IU, who can have an account on Webserve, and how do I get one?
- IU Webmaster Tools and Guides
This is document amca in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-04-25 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.