At IUB, in the Wells Library, where can I study with a group of people?
Areas for group study in the Herman B Wells Library West Tower are:
- First floor: Learning Commons
- Fourth floor: Group work space, group and individual computer workstations, color plotters
- Fifth floor: Group computer workstations
There are no group study areas in the East Tower.
In addition, the Business/SPEA Information Commons has 16 group study rooms; see Group Study Room Policies.
This is document arub in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-08-24.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.