At IUB, in the Wells Library, where can I study with a group of people?
Areas for group study in the Herman B Wells Library West Tower are:
- First floor: Learning Commons
- Fourth floor: Group work space, group and individual computer workstations, color plotters
- Fifth floor: Group computer workstations
There are no group study areas in the East Tower.
In addition, there are group study rooms available in various locations in Wells and other campus libraries. Some are reservable. See Rooms for Groups, Study or Collaboration.
This is document arub in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-29 14:30:12.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.