Training and support for Oncourse
Oncourse, IU's legacy online collaboration and learning environment, powered by the Sakai community, has been supporting teaching and learning, committees, projects, research, and portfolios for Indiana University's community of students, faculty, and staff since 2005. With the upcoming retirement of Oncourse, all instructors are encouraged to migrate their course content to Canvas and start using Canvas for teaching and learning-related activities. Project site owners are encouraged to migrate all activities to other appropriate platforms; see Alternatives to Oncourse project sites.
- About the Oncourse retirement
- About the transition from Oncourse to Canvas
- Using the Canvas Migration tool
- Reviewing and revising migrated courses in Canvas
- How can I move Oncourse Resources to Canvas?
- Where is it in Canvas?
- Overview of options for storing and sharing documents at IU
- How can I preserve data from my Oncourse project, course, and portfolio sites?
- In Oncourse, how do I export the contents of my Email Archive?
This is document atjv in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-07-05 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.