Support resources for Oncourse migration
Oncourse, IU's legacy online collaboration and learning environment, powered by the Sakai community, supported teaching and learning, committees, projects, research, and portfolios for Indiana University's community of students, faculty, and staff since 2005. Following the recent retirement of Oncourse, all instructors are encouraged to migrate their course content to Canvas and start using Canvas for teaching and learning-related activities. Project site owners are encouraged to migrate all activities to other appropriate platforms; see Alternatives to Oncourse project sites.
- The Canvas Layout - 1
- Oncourse to Canvas Migration Tool - 2
- Oncourse to Canvas Migration Tool - 3
- Importing Content from Canvas Course - 4
- Moving Oncourse Resources to Canvas Files - 5
- About the Oncourse retirement
- About the transition from Oncourse to Canvas
- Alternatives to Oncourse project sites
- Using the Canvas Migration tool
- Reviewing and revising migrated courses in Canvas
- Where is it in Canvas?
- Overview of options for storing and sharing documents at IU
- Following the Oncourse retirement, how can I preserve content from my project, course, and portfolio sites?
- In Oncourse, how do I export the contents of my Email Archive?
This is document atjv in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-16 13:48:22.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.