How do I print from an IUanyWare application?
Printing from an IUanyWare application is similar to printing from other applications. However, not all applications handle printing the same way; adjust accordingly.
Choose to print your file. IUanyWare supports a list of UITS-managed enterprise printers:
- Cyberinfrastructure Building (CIB); access limited to those who work in the CIB Routes output to the printers in the
- STCs (Student Technology Centers) B&W printers located in the IUB
- Color printers located in the IUB STCs
- B&W printers located in the IUPUI STCs
- Color printers located in the IUPUI STCs
- B&W printers located in the STCs of participating campuses
- Color printers located in the STCs of participating campuses
Additionally, you may see:
- This is a virtual printer which allows you to create an Adobe PDF file, name it, and store it on your local computer or in your cloud storage location of choice.
- Your local default printer: Visible only if you've set your default printer before logging into IUanyWare. If your device isn't able to have a default set, you are limited to the above options.
After selecting the printer, select any other settings available for your printer, choose the desired number of copies, and click.
This is document bbcu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-01-09.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.