About IU Print
IU Print is a global print environment implemented in many campus Student Technology Centers (computing labs). IU Print highlights include:
- Flexible printing and pick-up: Print to any of
the STC print queues from any device anywhere on
campus, and then pick up your job at any print release station that supports the service.
- How do I manually connect my Mac OS X computer to the printers in the IUB STCs and RTCs?
- How do I manually connect my Windows computer or tablet to the printers in the STCs and RTCs?
- How do I manually connect a Linux computer to the printers in the STCs and RTCs?
For a list of printers on the IU Print system, see Current locations of print release stations.
- Color printing price reduction: Reduced color printing cost from 1 print credit to 0.25 print credits. Further, your printing allotment will now be available for business color printing as well as B&W printing.
- Card-swipe: Print release stations will move to card-swipe authentication.
- Mobile printing: Print from any device that can send email (including smartphones or tablets) by sending an email message to the print queue of your choice with the document attached; see At IU, how can I print from my mobile device?
- Online billing: Check your print allotment and add to your balance anytime, from anywhere. You'll also receive monthly statements via email if you have activity on your IU Print account.
STC Printing Partners
If your department has an STC Printing Partnership, you can contact UITS Leveraged Services to be enrolled in the IU Print service. After Leveraged Services provisions your release station name, you'll need to download the new build media and rebuild your release station; contact Leveraged Services for questions or assistance.
This is document besp in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-10-22.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.