In IUCAT, how do I review my checked-out or requested items, renew checked-out items, or cancel requested items?
IU students, faculty, and staff can use IUCAT to review materials they've checked out or requested from IU libraries, renew their checked-out materials, or cancel materials they've requested.
To do so, on the IUCAT home page, in the top menubar, click , and then, depending on your campus:
- For Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW), click
, and then:
- Students: Log in with your student lab username and password.
- Faculty/staff: Log in with your office network username and password.
- For all other IU campuses, click passphrase. , and then log in with your IU username and
Once you're logged in:
- To view or renew checked-out materials, look under "Items Checked Out".
- To view or cancel materials you requested, scroll down under "Items Checked Out", and look under "Delivery Requests".
To review or request renewal of materials received via Interlibrary Loan:
- In the top menubar of any IUCAT page, click .
- Click the link for the Interlibrary Loan Document Delivery Service you used to request the loan.
- Follow that service's on-screen instructions for logging in and managing Interlibrary Loan materials.
Note:The ability to renew Interlibrary Loan materials is not guaranteed; renewals are granted at the discretion of the library that owns the materials.
If you encounter a problem, need help, or have a question while working with IUCAT, contact your campus reference librarian; see At IU, how can I contact librarians on each campus?
This is document bfet in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-12-06 15:44:13.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.