IT help options
- Search the Knowledge Base
- Online help available anytime
- Campus support centers
- 24/7 technical support via phone, chat, email, walk-in
- Help in the Student Technology Centers
- Consultant availability in the campus STCs and RTCs at IUB and IUPUI
- Contact Centers services
- Faculty and staff telephone numbers, dialing instructions, building addresses and code explanations, after-hours telephone and cable repair, and more
- Get answers to your IU questions. For general information for all IU campuses, send an email message or a UniCom IM
- Assistive technology services at IU
- Full suite of services for students with disabilities
- Email SC Tier 2
- The Tier 2 team in the Support Center provides advanced desktop, server, mobility, and email support to the IT Professional community of Indiana University, as well as to IT Professionals within UITS. Additionally, Tier 2 provides support for IU central systems such as the Student Information System, UITS Account Management, and web hosting services such as Webserve and WCMS.
- IT Community Partnerships
- Operational leadership for developing, strengthening, and nurturing partnerships and collaboration among UITS and the schools and service units
- Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning
- The Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning (SciAPT) group within UITS Research Technologies offers short- and long-term consulting to enhance the scientific productivity of IU research projects
- Research Analytics
- Research Analytics provides software and consulting services for statistical analyses and advanced mathematical procedures
Computing support resources may also be available through your school or department.
This is document amgy in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-04 14:55:18.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.