IT help options
- Search the Knowledge Base
- Online help available anytime
- Campus support centers
- 24/7 technical support via phone, chat, email,
- Help in the Student Technology Centers
- Consultant availability in the campus STCs and RTCs at IUB and
- Contact Centers services
- Faculty and staff telephone numbers, dialing instructions,
building addresses and code explanations, after-hours telephone and
cable repair, and more
- Get answers to your IU questions. For general information for all
IU campuses, send an email message
or a UniCom IM
- Assistive technology services at IU
- Full suite of services for students with disabilities
- Email SC Tier 2
- The Tier 2 team in the Support Center provides advanced desktop,
server, mobility, and email support to the IT Professional community
of Indiana University, as well as to IT Professionals within UITS.
Additionally, Tier 2 provides support for IU central systems such as
Oncourse, the Student Information System, UITS Account Management, and
web hosting services such as Webserve and WCMS.
- IT Community Partnerships
- Operational leadership for
developing, strengthening, and nurturing partnerships and
collaboration among UITS and the schools and service units
- Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning
- The Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning (SciAPT) group
within UITS Research Technologies offers short- and long-term
consulting to enhance the scientific productivity of IU research
- Research Analytics (formerly the Stat/Math Center)
- Research Analytics provides software and consulting services for statistical analyses and advanced mathematical procedures
Note: Computing support resources may also be available through your school or department.
This is document amgy in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-09-30.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.