The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
Basics and general information
Networking and printing
- IU Secure wireless connections: Mac OS X
- How do I manually connect my Mac OS X computer to the printers in the IUB STCs and RTCs?
- In Mac OS X, how can I find the MAC address of my Ethernet or wireless interface?
- Using Mac OS X 10.6 and later, how do I configure Mail to read my Cyrus (Webmail) or IU Exchange mail?
- At IU, in Mac OS X, how do I configure Outlook 2011 to access my Exchange account?
- At IU, in Mozilla Thunderbird for Mac OS X, how do I read my Cyrus or IU Exchange mail using IMAP?
- Configuring an email client for Imail or Umail
- How do I download and install software from IUware?
- How do I run Windows or Windows programs on my Mac?
This is document apfn in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-04-27.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.