IU Secure wireless connections: Mac OS X
To configure your Mac OS X device to connect to IU Secure:
- From the AirPort menu, select .
- When prompted, enter your IU Network ID.
- When prompted to verify the certificate, click
and verify that:
- The certificate is signed by "Thawte Primary Root CA".
- The certificate name is
Due to a bug in Leopard, you may be prompted to verify the certificate more than once. You should not have to verify the certificate more than twice. and click
- You should now be connected to the IU Secure SSID; if you are prompted for your credentials again, enter your IU Network ID.
This is document awxo in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-05-10.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.