IU Secure wireless connections: Mac OS X
If you can't connect to the IU Secure wireless network, make sure your IU username and passphrase are correct when you attempt to log in. UITS testing has revealed that invalid logins are a prime reason people have trouble connecting.
To configure your Mac OS X device to connect to IU Secure:
- From the AirPort menu, select .
- When prompted, enter your IU username and passphrase.
- You should now be connected to the IU Secure SSID; if you are prompted for your credentials again, enter your IU username and passphrase.
If you have problems with your initial connection to IU Secure and are using Windows, Mac OS X, or iOS, at IUB and IUPUI, you can download the IU Secure Setup Wizard, a tool that will create your wireless profile. The tool is also available via IUware (Windows and Mac OS X and iOS). The tool will not help with signal or stability issues, and in most cases, following the automatic or manual configuration steps for your device should be sufficient. If you continue to have problems, contact your campus Support Center.
This is document awxo in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-26 11:39:28.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.