Oncourse general information: Help contents
Oncourse is retired and will be fully decommissioned on September 1, 2017. Beginning in September, you will no longer be able to log in, and your data will not be recoverable, except gradebook data for grade disputes. To avoid data loss, download or migrate all data you wish to keep before August 31, 2017. For details, see About the Oncourse retirement.
- Support resources for Oncourse migration
- In Oncourse, how do I determine my site's siteID?
- In Oncourse, which tools have printable views?
- For Oncourse and Canvas, what is a department administrator, and how can my department designate one?
- In Oncourse, how can I recover deleted or archived course data and files?
- In Oncourse, how do I access course materials from previous semesters?
- Using Oncourse, how can I tell which server I'm on?
This is document arns in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-07 12:36:12.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.