Oncourse general information: Help contents
For more information about Oncourse, see:
- Introduction to Oncourse
- Training and support
- When can instructors begin preparing course sites for an upcoming semester?
- When will students have access to courses?
- Checklist for course semester readiness
- Glossary of Oncourse terms
- Tools for managing site communication
- Accessibility information
- About the UTF-8 character set
- Posting copyrighted materials online
- Can I lose my work if Oncourse times out?
- Which browser should I use?
- Known issues with Oncourse
- Logging in
- Requesting a site
- Combining course sites into a single parent site
- File storage in Oncourse
- Viewing participants in your site
- Changing your privacy status
- For instructors or site owners, viewing your site as a student or participant
- Why am I having trouble logging in?
- If I change my class schedule, when will my new courses appear in Oncourse?
- Why can't I see my site?
- How do I get back into my site if I've locked myself out?
- Accessing course materials from previous semesters
The least you need to know (PDF)
- Getting Started with Oncourse (For students)
- Open the Door to Oncourse (For those new to the environment; the least you need to do to prepare for the start of classes)
- Basic Community in Oncourse (Create a basic community experience for course participants)
- Communication & Collaboration in Oncourse (Create a "basic social networking" experience through more sophisticated communication)
- Useful Information for Instructors (Learn to reorganize tabs, view rosters with pictures, print rosters, and make suggestions)
This is document arns in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-11-11.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.