Oncourse general information: Help contents
Oncourse was retired and placed in read-only mode on August 31, 2016. No fall 2016 courses will be taught in Oncourse; find your courses in Canvas. For details about transitioning Oncourse activities to Canvas and other platforms and preserving your Oncourse content, see About the Oncourse retirement.
- Support resources for Oncourse migration
- In Oncourse, how do I determine my site's siteID?
- In Oncourse, which tools have printable views?
- For Oncourse and Canvas, what is a department administrator, and how can my department designate one?
- In Oncourse, how can I recover deleted or archived course data and files?
- In Oncourse, how do I access course materials from previous semesters?
- Using Oncourse, how can I tell which server I'm on?
This is document arns in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-07 12:36:12.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.