At IU, how can I join an Adobe Connect meeting?
To join a meeting on Indiana University's Adobe Connect Meeting server:
- Go to the URL of the meeting; this may be in an email message you received about the meeting, or in an Outlook meeting invitation from the meeting organizer.
Note: Alternatively, you can use your IU username and passphrase to join the room, and a Connect account will be automatically created for you., type your first and last name,
and then click .
- If necessary, enter the passcode supplied by the meeting organizer.
- If necessary, adjust your audio settings. You may need to run the Audio Setup Wizard.
Permissions for speaking, chatting, and other online activities will depend on the settings chosen by the meeting organizer.
For detailed instructions on preparing for and attending Connect meetings, see Adobe Connect Setup Instructions for IT Training Online Workshop and Webinars.
See also Adobe's Participating in a Connect Pro Meeting.
Indiana University's Adobe Connect service is integrated with IU's
Active Directory Service for authentication. You should use your IU Network ID to log into Connect. Contact the
UITS Collaboration Technologies help desk (812-856-2020,
This is document bcnb in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-08-16.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.