Joining an Adobe Connect meeting
To join an Adobe Connect meeting at Indiana University:
- Go to the URL of the meeting; this may be in an email message you received about the meeting, or in an Microsoft Outlook meeting invitation from the meeting organizer.
- Choose , type your first and last name, and then click .
- If necessary, enter the passcode supplied by the meeting organizer.
- If necessary, adjust your audio settings. You may need to run the Audio Setup Wizard.
By default, you'll join the Connect meeting room with Participant privileges. You'll be able to see and hear activity in the room, text chat, and change your status indicator. Additional permissions (e.g., microphone use, screen sharing) may be granted at the discretion of the meeting Host. For more on adjusting permissions, see Elevating attendee permissions or user roles in Adobe Connect.
For detailed instructions on preparing for and attending Connect meetings, see Adobe Connect setup instructions for IT Training online events.
See also Adobe's Participating in a Connect Pro Meeting.
This is document bcnb in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-01-28.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.