Adobe Connect, IU's web collaboration and conferencing system, will be retired on August 31, 2017. After a comprehensive pilot evaluation, Zoom has been selected as its replacement. For more, see About the Adobe Connect retirement.
Over the next few months, UITS will be converting all Adobe Connect recordings to MP4 format. By early summer, you will be able to save converted files to your computer and upload them to Box or Kaltura.
- At IU, what is Adobe Connect?
- Adobe Connect minimum system requirements
- About user roles in Adobe Connect
- About Adobe Connect 9.3/4
- About the Adobe Connect Mobile app
Using Adobe Connect
Participating in a meeting
Hosting a meeting
- Installing the Adobe Connect Add-in
- Creating an Adobe Connect meeting
- Configuring your Adobe Connect meeting
- Inviting participants to an Adobe Connect meeting
Running a meeting
- Using audio in an Adobe Connect meeting
- Using video in an Adobe Connect meeting
- Sharing your screen in Adobe Connect
- Elevating attendee permissions or user roles in Adobe Connect
- Recording an Adobe Connect meeting
- Linking a phone conference to my Adobe Connect meeting room
Managing meetings, meeting rooms, and recordings
- Viewing Adobe Connect attendance reports
- Deleting Adobe Connect meetings, recordings, and content
- Viewing and managing your Adobe Connect recordings
- Downloading an MP4 version of an Adobe Connect recording
Troubleshooting and tutorials
- Considerations for new users of Adobe Connect
- Testing connectivity in Adobe Connect
- Known issues with Adobe Connect at IU
- Tutorials and documentation
For help, contact your campus Support Center.
This is document bfnl in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-02-02 10:05:38.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.