In the STCs and RTCs, where can I print in color?
You can print in color at the following locations:
On this page:
With the introduction of Ricoh printers, color printing is available from all IUB STC locations.
- Eskenazi Hall 185
- Engineering & Technology Building 004
- Business/SPEA 3000
- Informatics & Communications Technology Complex 131
- Nursing School 342
Pick up your color print job in the copy room in KA 119.
- CC 111
- CC 299
- LC 1600
- University Center 100
- Crestview Hall 112
- Library Main Floor
- Knobview Hall Mezzanine
- Life Science Top Floor Lobby
- Hillside Hall 203
More about all campuses
For information about STCs/computing labs on each campus, see:
Notes about color printing
- For details about how color printing will be charged, see About printing allotments and credits.
- The consultant on duty can assist you with the setup and release of your output.
- Some departments have their own color output devices. For information, check with the department.
This is document caen in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-03-04 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.