In the STCs and RTCs, where can I print in color?
You can print in color at the following locations:
On this page:
- HPER 155
- Fine Arts 137, 215
- Briscoe Residence Hall 147
- Business 101, 415
- Herman B Wells Library 502, Learning Commons
- Indiana Memorial Union M098
- McNutt Residence Hall 006
- Teter Residence Hall 202
- Education 2011
- Lindley Hall 026
- Eskenazi Hall 185
- Engineering & Technology Building 004
- Business/SPEA 3000
- Informatics & Communications Technology Complex 131
- Nursing School 342
- CC 111
- CC 299
- LC 1600
- University Center 100
- Crestview Hall 112
- Library Main Floor
- Knobview Hall Mezzanine
- Life Science Top Floor Lobby
- Hillside Hall 203
Pick up your color print job in the copy room in KA 119.
More about all campuses
For information about STCs/computing labs on each campus, see:
Notes about color printing
- For details about how color printing will be charged, see About printing allotments.
- The consultant on duty can assist you with the setup and release of your output.
- Some departments have their own color output devices. For information, check with the department.
This is document caen in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-06-01.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.